Forum Replies Created
wilhelm December 23, 2009 at 3:32 pm
Reply To: Xmetal Author Exit ErrorDecember 23, 2009 at 3:32 pmParticipants 0Replies 0Last Activity 13 years, 1 month ago
I have the same issue since yesterday. I don't know exactly when that happened.
I tried reinstalling products ( XMetal Dev Edition 5.0 SP1), but that didn't change anything.
I know that my customization is correct, as it worked yesterday morning. (customization written by a co-worker a few months ago, that hasn't been changed)
I looked the tbr file, in the Application Data directory, that corresponds to my customization.
I saw something strange :(here is the case for a DTD, nammed myDTD.dtd)
So I looked in the Temp folder and found a folder called myDTDa02680, which contains :
Here are the file my customization folder :
Concerning tbr files, here are the Dtd_Id nodes for each :
– for the tbr file in the Temp folder :
– for the tbr file in my customization folder :
I made a test :
– I erase the tbr file in the app data folder
– I erase everything in the temp folder
– I open a file in XMetal, that corresponds to my custo type
– When the file is opened, everything is fine (I have my custom toolbar and macros)
– I close XMetal
– The “0x00000004” error occurs
– The tbr file in the app data folder is not created yet
– the folder in the temps folder, is not created yet
– I clock the “ok” button of the error message
– then tbr file and the temps folder are created
Each time I open a file, a new folder is created into the Temp folder and the tbr in the app data folder is updated (points the new temps folder).
I don't understand where that can come from.
Any idea ?
Thank you in advance,