General XMetaL Discussion
Mythri September 25, 2017 at 7:00 am
Unable to connect to Sharepoint from repositorySeptember 25, 2017 at 7:00 amParticipants 1Replies 2Last Activity 4 years, 9 months ago
I have configured the repository options with the Sharepoint URL. However, after following the steps provided in the XMetal Author Enterprise – SP Edition help, I was unable to connect to the Sharepoint location due to the following error:
The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.
Can you please help me to resolve this?
MythriDerek Read September 25, 2017 at 7:45 pm
Reply to: Unable to connect to Sharepoint from repositorySeptember 25, 2017 at 7:45 pm
Lots of things could be at issue here. You might want to submit a support case to XMetaL Support.
To start, it would help to know the following:
1. The version of XMetaL Author Enterprise you have installed.
2. The version of XMetaL Author Enterprise for Sharepoint that you have installed.
3. The version of Windows you are running.
4. The version of Sharepoint running on your server.
5. The Sharepoint URL that you are using (this is why I recommend dealing with this issue via XMetaL Support and not publicly on this forum).
6. Are you prompted to log in?
7. Are you using a valid login? To test that you can log in using the web interface or another application that supports Sharepoint.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.