DITA and XMetaL Discussion

XMetaL Community Forum DITA and XMetaL Discussion Track changes -> numbering wrong on specialized DITA elements

• bjorn

Track changes -> numbering wrong on specialized DITA elements

Participants 1
    Replies 0
    Last Activity 7 years, 2 months ago

We uses XMetaL Version#: 9.0.0.053

Please see picture first, and will I try to explain our problem.

We are trying the get the numbering consistent when using track changes on documents.

In our specialized DITA, we have orderedlist element which is equivalent/refers to ol i standard DITA.
    So our orderedlist element is behaving the same as standard DITA ol i XMetaL.
    Ol numbering with track changes is on is showing very nicely, and counting correctly(See part nr. 1 in image).

Regarding our specialized subsec3 element which is equivalent/refers to section i standard DITA, we are not able to get the same behavior as with orderedlist. As shown in part nr. 2 in the picture the subsec3 gets a red line trough it, but the number is removed and the next subsec3 is not updated(from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2).

With some digging here I found out that the ditabase-base.css is setting the line-through when text is deleted, but I could not find any connection between the track changes CSS-stuff and ol element(which I maybe could use as a template for subsec3 my CSS-code).

Is this the way to do this, or is this even possible to achieve?

Any help regarding this is appreciated, thanks!

Regards,
    Bjørn

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support