DITA and XMetaL Discussion
[email protected] September 16, 2013 at 1:50 pm
TOPLEAF: PDF Bookmark Values/Position settings?September 16, 2013 at 1:50 pmParticipants 2Replies 3Last Activity 9 years, 4 months ago
Two TopLeaf PDF Bookmark questions:
1) I want to set all the automatically-generated bookmarks to Fit (i.e. page:fit), but there's no
value as such – only a value, and I'm not setting each bookmark individually. Is there any way to set the zoom for all automatically-generated bookmarks (default appears to be inherit zoom)?
2) I want to create a level 1 PDF bookmark for the 2nd page in every PDF, but position it as the very last in the entire PDF bookmarks list, regardless of the number of pages/bookmarks. In most cases, it will appear after the Index bookmark. Is this possible?
Roberttonys September 17, 2013 at 12:19 am
Reply to: TOPLEAF: PDF Bookmark Values/Position settings?September 17, 2013 at 12:19 am
1) This may be covered by a planned enhancement. Contact [email protected] with your maintenance agreement details and we can give you more information. In the meantime, you can probably do what you want with manually-created bookmarks.
2) This should be possible. Generate the bookmark at the appropriate place and use action=”link:id”, where “id” is a target created on the 2nd page.[email protected] September 17, 2013 at 8:26 pm
Reply to: TOPLEAF: PDF Bookmark Values/Position settings?September 17, 2013 at 8:26 pm
For creating the target, I used
on the mapping I want it to link to, and then at the position in the Map I want the bookmark to appear, I put Legal Information, but the bookmark is linked to the page I put the bookmark command in, not the one with the LinkTarget. Am I not declaring the LinkTarget value correctly?
Roberttonys September 17, 2013 at 10:04 pm
Reply to: TOPLEAF: PDF Bookmark Values/Position settings?September 17, 2013 at 10:04 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.