DITA and XMetaL Discussion

XMetaL Community Forum DITA and XMetaL Discussion TOPLEAF: PDF Bookmark Values/Position settings?

• [email protected]

TOPLEAF: PDF Bookmark Values/Position settings?

Participants 2
    Replies 3
    Last Activity 9 years ago

Two TopLeaf PDF Bookmark questions:
    1) I want to set all the automatically-generated bookmarks to Fit (i.e. page:fit), but there's no value as such – only a value, and I'm not setting each bookmark individually. Is there any way to set the zoom for all automatically-generated bookmarks (default appears to be inherit zoom)?

2) I want to create a level 1 PDF bookmark for the 2nd page in every PDF, but position it as the very last in the entire PDF bookmarks list, regardless of the number of pages/bookmarks. In most cases, it will appear after the Index bookmark. Is this possible?

Thank you!

Robert

tonys

Reply to: TOPLEAF: PDF Bookmark Values/Position settings?

1) This may be covered by a planned enhancement. Contact [email protected] with your maintenance agreement details and we can give you more information. In the meantime, you can probably do what you want with manually-created bookmarks.

2) This should be possible. Generate the bookmark at the appropriate place and use action=”link:id”, where “id” is a target created on the 2nd page.

[email protected]

For creating the target, I used on the mapping I want it to link to, and then at the position in the Map I want the bookmark to appear, I put Legal Information, but the bookmark is linked to the page I put the bookmark command in, not the one with the LinkTarget. Am I not declaring the LinkTarget value correctly?

Thanks,

Robert

tonys

Only one “action” value is recognised for each bookmark, so in this case the second is overriding the first. If you would like to discuss options for addressing this, contact [email protected].

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support