XMetaL Announcements and Events

XMetaL Community Forum XMetaL Announcements and Events [Suite Solutions] Oct 12/10 Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint as a CCMS

• Dave Abustan

[Suite Solutions] Oct 12/10 Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint as a CCMS

Participants 3
    Replies 4
    Last Activity 10 years, 9 months ago

Topic: Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint as a CCMS (Component Content Management System)

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010
    Time: 11:00 am PT | 2:00 pm ET

Presenter:
    Joe Gelb, Suite Solutions

This webinar, presented by JustSystems and Suite Solutions, will illustrate how customers can utilize Microsoft SharePoint as a Component Content Management System while retaining the SharePoint user experience and usability. The webinar will demonstrate how Suite Solutions can assist customers in building a component management infrastructure under the hood without compromising the high-end DITA authoring and publishing capabilities provided by JustSystems XMetaL product.

Register now at https://justsystems.webex.com/justsystems/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=924162992

dduffy

Reply to: [Suite Solutions] Oct 12/10 Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint as a CCMS

Is there an archive of this Webinar?

Dave Abustan

dsouza24m

I have watched the video. What an awesome webinar that was! This would be very useful for sharepoint users. 

sunny24m

Awesome webinar that was ! Myself is also a Sharepoint developer, but never got an idea to use sharepoint as component content management system. I will definitely try this now.

[ed: link removed, please do not advertise on the forum]

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support