XMetaL Announcements and Events
Dave Abustan May 21, 2010 at 7:09 pm
[SDL] May 25/10 Webinar: Structured Content and PersonalizationMay 21, 2010 at 7:09 pmParticipants 1Replies 0Last Activity 11 years, 2 months ago
Topic: Structured Content and Personalization
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Time: 10:00am PT | 1:00pm ET
Chip Gettinger, Vice President, XML Solutions, SDL
Tom Smith, Product Marketing Executive, SDL
Su-Laine Yeo, Solutions Consultant, JustSystems
Demands to update and distribute technical information across global markets are driving companies to rethink their content lifecycle and how they manage processes across diverse, multilingual markets. To address these challenges, companies are adapting new techniques for authoring content for global audiences, reusing it across publications and channels, and personalizing it for target markets and segments.
Attend this webinar to learn best practices and strategies for creating content that is customized and personalized for your diverse customer base.
This webinar will address:
- How to develop high quality content that can be easily reused and shared
- Strategies for implementing content personalization
- How to improve the content lifecycle by incorporating an efficient review process
- The role of XML-based standards, like DITA, in contemporary content architectures
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.