General XMetaL Discussion

• ramu

Repository

Participants 3
    Replies 4
    Last Activity 8 years, 7 months ago

Hello every one

In menu repository toolbar is not highlighted.  I have integrated XMetal with Teamcenter. To do some operations such as check in and check out, i need to use repository toolbar.

please help me how to access this toolbar

Thanks in advance

Derek Read

Reply to: Repository

Questions about the Siemens Teamcenter integration for XMetaL Author Enterprise should be addressed to Siemens. They provide, maintain and support that software and can help you the most.

They should be able to let you know how to properly install it, configure it, and the expected behaviors their software exposes through the XMetaL Author Enterprise user interface.

barbwire

Repository toolbar does not work with Teamcenter. Ask help from your administrator, he/she should be able to help you.

ramu

Hi Barbwire,

Thanks for your response. But the repository toolbar can help the documents to check in and check out to Teamcenter.

Derek Read

ramu:

“XMetaL Connector” must be used to build an integration with a CMS in order for the Repository menu to be enabled. XMetaL Connector is a set of APIs that interacts with the Repository menu as well as other functionality, including customizations that are specifically designed to be used with XMetaL Connector such as the DITA authoring functionality. When a CMS integration is built via other means this functionality will not be available.

JustSystems would prefer that all of our partners use XMetaL Connector to build their integrations and almost all of them do. You may wish to raise this issue with Siemens if you would like this functionality to be available with their integration.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support