DITA and XMetaL Discussion
leo71 April 17, 2012 at 4:33 pm
print_local.xml Customizing the available publishing optionsApril 17, 2012 at 4:33 pmParticipants 0Replies 1Last Activity 10 years, 5 months ago
In the XMetal Help there is a topic “Publishing configuration files”
Can you please refresh my mind:
(1) In …AuthorDITAXACssharedrenditionsprint_
i add one or a few new configurations
(2) Start XMetal
(3) Select Tools > Configure Output
(4) Click Add
(5) Select at the bottom one of my new options, and enter some details.
(6) Now I open my ditamap and select the new option and I get the error message:
“manageInstruction: invalid configuraion ID”
2, 3 years ago when developing our first plugins for XMetal 5.5 I remember to have the same issue, but I forgot the problem & solution.
– Is it in missing parameters?
– Is there a mismatch between the IDs?
– Do I need to edit the …AuthorDITAXACssharedrenditionsprint_local.xml ?
Leoleo71 April 18, 2012 at 1:59 pm
Reply to: print_local.xml Customizing the available publishing optionsApril 18, 2012 at 1:59 pm
I think I found it.
My custom print_……xml was missing a
I was assuming it was added in some way to the master, but these stay separate and so need globals.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.