DITA and XMetaL Discussion
valtteri August 6, 2009 at 11:36 am
Page layouts for PDF outputAugust 6, 2009 at 11:36 amParticipants 0Replies 1Last Activity 13 years, 5 months ago
We need change the width and heigth of the pages in our PDF output. I found the layout-masters.xml file but I'm not sure if this is the file I should be editing. Is this the only file that controls those properties or are there more?
So, does anyone have any experience on this matter? If someone could kindly provide me with the information on the steps I need to do in order to change the width and heigth of the pages, that would be appreciated. 🙂
Thanks in advance.
-ValtteriChris August 13, 2009 at 11:44 pm
Reply to: Page layouts for PDF outputAugust 13, 2009 at 11:44 pm
Add the following to your customization:
1. If you are running XMetaL 5.5, the DITA_OT/demo/xmfo/attrs/custom.xsl file may be in your user directory. See this forum thread for details:
2. Margins can be specified in in, mm and cm. “inner” and “outer” refer to the left- and right-margins on an odd-numbered page. This is for double-sided output. If you want single-side output, just give “xm.page.margin.inner” and “xm.page.margin.outer” the same value.
3. Orientation can be portrait or landscape
4. Sizes supported are letter, legal, tabloid, A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6 and A7.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.