General XMetaL Discussion
Crispness January 27, 2009 at 2:04 pm
Minor UI problem – Attribute InspectorJanuary 27, 2009 at 2:04 pmParticipants 0Replies 1Last Activity 13 years, 10 months ago
Most of my users have their Xmetal interface setup ith
- Tags on
- Attribute Inspector top right
- Element list bottom right
- No structure view
- Status bar on
In that configuration, if they
- start XM
- Open a document
- Navigate to an element with a PCDATA attributes
- Click in the attribute value field (the entire value is then selected)
- Hit the DELETE key (not backspace)
then nothing happens.
Backspace will delete without problem.
If the user then navigates to a second (and subsequent) element and repeats the process, the DELETE key will delete the contents of the attribute.
This one has me baffled. I don't think its a show stopper. But it annoys the heck out of a couple of my editors.
Any suggestions?Derek Read January 29, 2009 at 9:09 pm
Reply to: Minor UI problem – Attribute InspectorJanuary 29, 2009 at 9:09 pm
We are aware of this issue. It affects some users but not all. However, when it does occur for you there is no known workaround. We are looking into addressing this for a future release.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.