XMetaL Announcements and Events
Teresa Cheung November 6, 2008 at 11:54 pm
[JustSystems] Nov 13/08 Webinar: BMC Software Best Practices for DITA ImplementNovember 6, 2008 at 11:54 pmParticipants 1Replies 0Last Activity 12 years, 1 month ago
Successfully Implementing DITA: Innovative Ideas and Practical Tips from BMC Software
Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008
Time: 2:00 PM ET | 11:00 AM PT
Presenter: Theresa Dunson, Information Architect, BMC Software
As DITA becomes more popular because of the potential cost-savings benefits, leading organizations continue to adopt this standard to improve the way they create, manage, and publish content. After you determine that DITA is the right approach, the next challenge is to develop an implementation strategy and rollout that best suits your organization.
JustSystems has invited Theresa Dunson, one of the DITA project leads at BMC Software, to share her insights and knowledge on the process they used to successfully implement DITA in their Information Design and Development division.
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear Theresa Dunson of BMC Software share best practices learned from each step in preparing, planning and implementation of their project
- Learn creative methods to help select the right tools, to gather requirements, and to get buy-in from the executive team
- Discover how to apply the Agile development methodology that will help you achieve your content goals
- Receive project team setup recommendations for increasing success of project implementation and maintaining flexibility for future phases
- Hear lessons learned to help make your move to DITA a smooth transition
Register at: [url=https://justsystems.webex.com/justsystems/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=920838589]https://justsystems.webex.com/justsystems/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=920838589[/url]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.