XMetaL Announcements and Events
Dave Abustan January 9, 2009 at 6:40 pm
[JustSystems] Jan 13/09 Webinar: Cross Functional Approach to Content ManagementJanuary 9, 2009 at 6:40 pmParticipants 1Replies 0Last Activity 11 years, 11 months ago
Topic: How to Get Started with a Cross Functional Approach to Content Management – The Complete Project Lifecycle
Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Time: 11:00am PT | 2:00pm ET
- Joan Lasselle, President, Lasselle-Ramsay, Inc.
- Jana Humphreys, Director of Operations, Lasselle-Ramsay, Inc.
- Tom Voltz, Technology Manager, Lasselle-Ramsay, Inc.
This Webinar focuses on the ability to use DITA (XML) to deliver to multiple outputs to improve the customer experience and gain efficiency. We will discuss the complete project lifecycle starting with persona development across functions and show you where to begin with a content management initiative.
You will learn how to:
- Put together a business case and develop an ROI
- Identify opportunities for optimization using a content maturity model
- Audit the content, development process, and technology
- Align the content development process to the product lifecycle
- Analyze the audiences and build a content delivery model that aligns with their needs
- Identify how DITA can support the delivery model
- Build a project roadmap
- Put together metrics for measuring success
Register at: [url=https://justsystems.webex.com/justsystems/onstage/g.php?p=9&t=m]https://justsystems.webex.com/justsystems/onstage/g.php?p=9&t=m[/url]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.