XMetaL Announcements and Events
Teresa Cheung November 6, 2008 at 11:47 pm
[JustSystems] Feb 10/09 Webinar: Using DITA for Training & SupportNovember 6, 2008 at 11:47 pmParticipants 1Replies 0Last Activity 12 years, 1 month ago
Topic: Beyond the Book and the Class – Using DITA for Training & Support
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Time: 11:00am PT | 2:00pm ET
- Joan Lasselle, President, Lasselle-Ramsay, Inc.
- Jana Humphreys, Director of Operations, Lasselle-Ramsay, Inc.
- Tom Voltz, Technology Manager, Lasselle-Ramsay, Inc.
Join this session to learn how you can leverage the technology investment made in tech pubs for training and support content. We will discuss some of the pitfalls of a reuse mentality and show you ways to use DITA, XML, and other tools to collaboratively build targeted content for multiple purposes.
This Webinar will help you understand:
- The benefits and pitfalls of cross-functional reuse
- What can be re-used in training
- How adult learning best practices can increase the value of your content
- How to “package” content for learning
Register at: [url=https://justsystems.webex.com/justsystems/onstage/g.php?p=9&t=m]https://justsystems.webex.com/justsystems/onstage/g.php?p=9&t=m[/url]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.