XMetaL Announcements and Events
Anthony November 12, 2008 at 9:54 pm
[JustSystems] Dec 9/08 Webinar: Hosted DITA Content ManagementNovember 12, 2008 at 9:54 pmParticipants 1Replies 0Last Activity 12 years ago
Topic: Hosted DITA Content Management:The Right Solution in a Tough Economy?
Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Time: 10:00am PT | 1:00pm ET
- Dan Dube, CEO, DocZone.com
You may have recently migrated to DITA authoring and are now ready to implement a DITA content management system (CMS). Or, you’re looking to migrate to DITA and evaluating the purchase and implementation of an in-house DITA CMS.
To help you get started, JustSystems is pleased to invite its partner, DocZone.com, to talk about a new affordable alternative that has emerged – the “Software as a Service (SaaS)” model, which offers a hosted DITA component content management environment on a subscription basis.
So, what is hosted DITA content management and is it right for you? Attend this upcoming Webinar and you will:
- Learn the four important success factors for implementing a CMS in the most cost-efficient manner
- Find out the potential for dramatic cost savings associated with implementing a DITA CMS
- Gain understanding of the benefits of a SaaS hosted application model compared to a traditional in-house CMS implementation
- Hear success stories of customers who have implemented a SaaS CMS environment
- View a quick demo showing the ease of use and flexibility of a hosted DITA CMS
- Find out the purchasing process and implementation details for a hosted DITA CMS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.