DITA and XMetaL Discussion

XMetaL Community Forum DITA and XMetaL Discussion Graphics not copied to output folder in Multiple HTML output

• bzebian

Graphics not copied to output folder in Multiple HTML output

Participants 1
    Replies 2
    Last Activity 13 years, 4 months ago

I've modified the Mutliple HTML DITA output to give a corporate look, by creating a custom header that uses my company's logo. But even though it picks up the custom HTML header & footer, the DITA OT will not copy the logo and one other graphic to the output folder. I've located the graphics in the DITA_OTresource, DITA_OTdemoxhtmlsCustom_Assets, and DITA_OTdemoxhtmlsCustom_Assetscustom_files folders. I also modified build_Preprocess.xml to copy images as follows, but with no luck. Any ideas what I'm missing? Thanks.

description=”Copy image files”>

Chris

Reply to: Graphics not copied to output folder in Multiple HTML output

Hi bzebian,

The xhtmlsCustom_Assets and xhtmlsCustom_Assetscustom_files folders are used by the single HTML output – they have nothing to do with the multiple HTML output.

To help with debugging your modifications to the ANT task, try putting in a few statements to see if you have the right task / target, and that ${output.dir}, ${imagelist}, ${user.input.dir} and ${dita.resource.dir} are set to what you expect them to be.

– Chris

bzebian

Reply to: Graphics not copied to output folder in Multiple HTML output

I got it to work. Added the following steps to build_preprocess.xml.

includes=”Ster_logo.gif,topics.gif” casesensitive=”no”/>

That unless=”noImagelist” in my original command was throwing it off.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support