General XMetaL Discussion

XMetaL Community Forum General XMetaL Discussion formatGraphicTable Causes Duplicate Table

• scotth

formatGraphicTable Causes Duplicate Table

Participants 1
    Replies 2
    Last Activity 9 years, 3 months ago

I just stumbled upon an issue that seemed like it may not be just specific to my customization and wanted to see if it is a known issue. When I set a node inside a table to nonremovable, perform some programmatic manipulations to the table xml, and then call formatGraphicTable, I am seeing an extra copy of the table. I'm assuming that this has to do with an issue in removing the nonremovable node, so I'm going to try to work-around the issue by marking the node as removable before calling formatGraphicTable. This is happening in XMAX 6. I only see the duplicate table when it contains a nonremovable node.

Is this a known issue? If so, has it been resolved in any newer versions of the product?

Derek Read

Reply to: formatGraphicTable Causes Duplicate Table

This is not a known issue as far as I know. It would be nice to see some code. Perhaps you could submit a case to XMetaL Support so that it can be officially tracked.

scotth

Reply to: formatGraphicTable Causes Duplicate Table

That sounds good. I'll try to put together a basic example when I have a chance.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support