DITA and XMetaL Discussion
wilhelm December 21, 2009 at 5:35 pm
Error in an Application Customization Project with a XSD fileDecember 21, 2009 at 5:35 pmParticipants 1Replies 0Last Activity 12 years, 11 months ago
For one of my project, I have to make customization from XSD files.
Some customizations already exist, but from DTDs.
I would like to keep the same architecture.
So under the root, I have :
– one CSS file as “CSS styles file for Normal view”
– one CTM file as “Customization File”
– one TBR file as “Toolbar File”
– one XSD file as “W3C XML Schema document”
– one CSS file as “CSS styles file for Structure View”
– a directory that contains macros
When I wand to build my solution, I have 5 warnings and 1 errors for the files (not macros)
– warnings example:
Project Validation Warning: XMetaL Toolbar file (fileTest.css) in Application Customization Project.
Remove this/these file(s) from the project or change their UseAs property to
– error example:
Could not create compiled rules file.
I would like to point out that when I open the xsd file (when it is not included in a solution), it is said as valid.
When I add this file to my project, a error occurs :
The data file parsed errors.
Error compiling “C:…….fileTest_tmp.xsd” file.
Error in the Document Type Definition: Bad characters in Declaration Subset. Excpected'
As you can see, the file is copied in a temporary one (fileTest.xsd –> fileTest_tmp.xsd).
Why the same file, whether it is included in a project or not, seems to be valid or not ?
I hope someone could help me.
Thank you in advance,
– XMetal 5.0
– XMetaL Developer via VS.NET (2003 edition)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.