General XMetaL Discussion

XMetaL Community Forum General XMetaL Discussion Conrefs break even after updating

• paul_kace

Conrefs break even after updating

Participants 1
    Replies 2
    Last Activity 11 years, 2 months ago

Product XMetal Enterprise Author 6.0.1.030.

I have a number of conrefs that have mysteriously broken. They have been working up until today. I have redone them several times, plus refreshed them and they are not broken. Yet when I generate the PDF, I receive the following kinds of errors:

conref:

[xslt] Transforming into C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTtemp

[xslt] Processing C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTtempconceptsbackuprestoreoverview_concept.xml to C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTtempconceptsbackuprestoreoverview_concept.xml.cnrf

[xslt] Loading stylesheet C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTxslpreprocessconref.xsl

[xslt] file:/C:/Users/PAUL_T%7e1/AppData/Roaming/SoftQuad/XMETAL%7e1/DITA_OT/xsl/common/output-message.xsl:68:20: Warning! [DOTX010E][ERROR]: Unable to find target for conref=”../references/exportlist_reference.xml#exportlist/export_menulink”. Check to make sure that the target element is available, and that it is a 'xxxx' element. Note:'../references/exportlist_reference.xml#exportlist/export_menulink' might be changed to use default dita topic file extension name '.dita' or '.xml'. Check to make sure the target of conref is correct.The location of this problemĀ  was at (File = c:depottechpubspt1k20003.3_l10nl10nbpditatopicsconceptsbackuprestoreoverview_concept.xml, Element = wintitle:1)

[xslt] file:/C:/Users/PAUL_T%7e1/AppData/Roaming/SoftQuad/XMETAL%7e1/DITA_OT/xsl/common/output-message.xsl:68:20: Warning! [DOTX010E][ERROR]: Unable to find target for conref=”../references/importlist_reference.xml#importpackages/importpackages_link”. Check to make sure that the target element is available, and that it is a 'xxxx' element. Note:'../references/importlist_reference.xml#importpackages/importpackages_link' might be changed to use default dita topic file extension name '.dita' or '.xml'. Check to make sure the target of conref is correct.The location of this problemĀ  was at (File = c:depottechpubspt1k20003.3_l10nl10nbpditatopicsconceptsbackuprestoreoverview_concept.xml, Element = option:1)

[xslt] Processing C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTtempreferencesexportlist_reference.xml to C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTtempreferencesexportlist_reference.xml.cnrf

[xslt] Processing C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTtempreferencesimportlist_reference.xml to C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTtempreferencesimportlist_reference.xml.cnrf

[xslt] file:/C:/Users/PAUL_T%7e1/AppData/Roaming/SoftQuad/XMETAL%7e1/DITA_OT/xsl/common/output-message.xsl:68:20: Warning! [DOTX010E][ERROR]: Unable to find target for conref=”importpackage_reference.xml#importpackage/importpackage_linkname”. Check to make sure that the target element is available, and that it is a 'xxxx' element. Note:'importpackage_reference.xml#importpackage/importpackage_linkname' might be changed to use default dita topic file extension name '.dita' or '.xml'. Check to make sure the target of conref is correct.The location of this problemĀ  was at (File = c:depottechpubspt1k20003.3_l10nl10nbpditatopicsreferencesimportlist_reference.xml, Element = option:2)

Moving 3 files to C:UsersPAUL_T~1AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMETAL~1DITA_OTtemp

I will gladly attach the files if that helps. There are many conrefs in this document and it is about a dozen or so that just broke and refused to be fixed.

Thanks for your help.

gcrews

Reply to: Conrefs break even after updating

paul_kace

Reply to: Conrefs break even after updating

Yep, that's what it was. Thank you!

I have to say, it's beyond me why you would want conref processing to occur after conditional processing.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support