DITA and XMetaL Discussion
RockZNelson January 25, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Chapters not printing to pdfJanuary 25, 2013 at 10:31 pmParticipants 0Replies 1Last Activity 9 years, 8 months ago
Just made a Dita Book, all my properties for each part of my book have a “yes” to print. But my .ditamap i inserted under a chapter as a map get ignored. I have set all properties in everything to say “yes” fir print, but still nada! help
Rock Z. NelsonDerek Read January 25, 2013 at 10:40 pm
Reply to: Chapters not printing to pdfJanuary 25, 2013 at 10:40 pm
- Which version of XMetaL Author Enterprise are you running?
- Is it integrated with a CMS system?
- If a CMS is being used what is it and which version?
- If a CMS is being used are all files checked out from the CMS and present on your local machine?
- When you “print” are you generating output using the DITA Open Toolkit from within XMetaL using the “Generate Output for DITA Map” dialog?
- Which “deliverable” in that dialog are you using to generate the “print”?
- Has the DITA Open Toolkit been modified?
- Have you previously generated output successfully with this same type of setup (everything above) and similar DITA files?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.