DITA and XMetaL Discussion

XMetaL Community Forum DITA and XMetaL Discussion attribute sets for ui domain – PDF output

• IF

attribute sets for ui domain – PDF output

Participants 0
    Replies 1
    Last Activity 11 years, 1 month ago

I need to change the formatting of UI domain elements. For instance, let's say I want to make wintitle bold and monospaced:

Monospaced               
    bold

By trial and error, I determined that I need to edit the file
    C:UsersAppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMetaL SharedDITA_OTdemoxmfocfgfoattrsui-domain-attr.xsl

and not
    C:UsersAppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMetaL SharedDITA_OTdemoxmfoCustomizationfoattrsxm-cfgui-domain-attr.xsl

Is that the expected behavior?
    What is the difference between the two foattrs directories?

I also tried to insert the four lines into “C:UsersAppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMetaL SharedDITA_OTdemoxmfoCustomizationfoattrsxm-cfgcustom.xsl” but that didn't work.

Using XMetaL Author Enterprise 6.0 SP1 and output is  Enhanced PDF via RendexX XEP

thanks
    isabelle

IF

Reply to: attribute sets for ui domain – PDF output

I suspect that something went wrong when I updated from 6.0 to 6.0 SP1 yesterday.
    I have since deleted the folder C:UsersAppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMetaL Shared and reinstalled  XMetaL Author Enterprise 6.0 SP1.
    Now the modifications are working as expected (i.e., making changes to the C:Users
    AppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMetaL SharedDITA_OTdemoxmfoCustomizationfoxslcustom.xsl file works and I need to edit the files in C:UsersAppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMetaL SharedDITA_OTdemoxmfoCustomizationfo and not C:UsersAppDataRoamingSoftQuadXMetaL SharedDITA_OTdemoxmfocfgfo

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support