DITA and XMetaL Discussion

XMetaL Community Forum DITA and XMetaL Discussion Add color to index page links

• txvia

Add color to index page links

Participants 3
    Replies 4
    Last Activity 10 years, 11 months ago

Hi, I have another question on index page customizations. I'd like to have my index page links to be in a different color. By default DITA_OT configures the index page links to be black, I want to use a different color code to make these links stand out from their adjacent characters. Is there a way to do it? I tried to change settings in xm_index.xsl and index-attr.xsl, but was not able to get it to work.

I must be clear about what I mean by index page links; index page links are those clickable page numbers on the index page. For example, “body page 14” where “14” is the clickable link and I'd like to color-code it if possible, thanks.

IF

Reply to: Add color to index page links

My suggestion was to edit the attribute set __index__page__link but now that I look at it I see that the color is set to blue and yet the output (XMetal Enhanced PDF via Render XEP) is black regardless of what color is specified for the attribute.

blue
            10pt
            true

What is odd to me is that the topic.fo file seems to display the correct color information and yet the output is black, for example:

txvia

Thanks for the reply, that was exactly what I've modified, and it turned out to be black even when the value says blue. I believe this may very well be a bug in DITA OT.

txvia

Move this up and see if anyone has a solution for this, thanks.

IF

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Your Password?

Products
Downloads
Support