Home Forums DITA and XMetaL Discussion Plugin and RenderX: how to make them communicate? Reply To: Plugin and RenderX: how to make them communicate?

Fa

Reply to: Plugin and RenderX: how to make them communicate?

Thank you Derek!

As I suspected, my plugin is not using XEP, but FOP. Even with the RenderX folder renamed it produces the same layout.

This might explain why the xmfo plugin recognizes “Sans”, and my custom plugin requires “sans-serif”. My custom plugin only uses sans-serif, serif and monospaced, I have no reference to any font name, so the “fallback” fonts are probably those you cited, referenced in the pdf2 plugin.

I have tried changing throughout my plugin all fop references to xep references, but that breaks the output.

The files I have modified are:

xsl/fo/topic2fo_shell_fop.xsl renamed to xsl/fo/topic2fo_shell_xep.xsl (I have also modified the integrator.xml file reference to the file to reflect this name change) and modified as follows:

[code]

[/code]

Changed to

[code]

[/code]

In cfg/fo/attrs/basic-settings.xsl, I changed the line
[code]

[/code]

to

[code]

[/code]

Are there some files at a higher level (e.g. DITA_OT level) that would require editing for this to work, or is this the wrong approach?

Also, should I define another plugin under “require” in plugin.xml? Currently it is set to
[code] 
[/code]

Thank you!

Products
Downloads
Support