Home Forums DITA and XMetaL Discussion File Not Found exception for PDF Output Reply To: File Not Found exception for PDF Output

MFerris

Reply to: File Not Found exception for PDF Output

EDIT:

I've completely  replaced the C:ProgramDataSoftQuad folder with the original install one and there appears to be progress. It's now producing a successful output, however the PDF doesn't contain any data from the sample.dita file. The output log produced these error messages:

↓  [code] [gen-list] [DOTJ013E][ERROR] Failed to parse the referenced file 'D:XMetaL_ProjectsXA3 CustomizationdtdtechnicalContentsample.dita'. The XML parser reported the following error:
  ↓  [gen-list] D:XMetaL_ProjectsXA3 CustomizationdtdtechnicalContentxa3_s_TextDomain.ent (The system cannot find the file specified)
  ↓  [mappull] C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTxslpreprocessmappullImpl.xsl:447: Error! java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified) Cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified)
  ↓  [mappull] C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTxslpreprocessmappullImpl.xsl:538: Error! java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified) Cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified)
  ↓  [mappull] C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTxslpreprocessmappullImpl.xsl:816: Error! java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified) Cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified)
  ↓  [mappull] C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTxslpreprocessmappullImpl.xsl:939: Error! java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified) Cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified)
  ↓  [chunk] [DOTX008E][ERROR] File 'C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita' does not exist or cannot be loaded.
  ↓  [bookmap-preprocess] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified)
  ↓  [bookmap-preprocess] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita (The system cannot find the file specified)
  ↓  [pipeline] [DOTX008E][ERROR] File 'C:PROGRA~3SoftQuadXMetaLSharedDITA_OTtempsample.dita' does not exist or cannot be loaded.
[/code]

How do I change the file location where it looks for the .ent file in the second line? For testing purposes, I've moved all the .ent and .mod files to the location its looking in. Now I get an “Output Failed” message, but no errors in the output log.. strange.

Products
Downloads
Support