Home Forums DITA and XMetaL Discussion TOPLEAF: Regression to bug fix for codeblocks in table cells? Reply To: TOPLEAF: Regression to bug fix for codeblocks in table cells?

gjn2066

Reply to: TOPLEAF: Regression to bug fix for codeblocks in table cells?

OK Janice,

These events indicate an external underlying problem, as I do not believe any changes in 028 were reversed in 032, but I will reconfirm this.

What is more peculiar is the request for a new license key, as none is required to run an authorized stylesheet. Nor is the key normally requested during installation. Under what conditions is this request received (eg. running TL GUI, using “Generate Output” from within XMetaL).

Can you send me a screenshot of the key request, plus exactly what is happening to trigger it. Also can you open TopLeaf on the machine in question and click [B]Help >> Enter license key[/B] from the main menu. Then send me (privately) the key currently displayed. Should either begin “eval” or “tl”.

Finally, can you confirm that the mappings.tlx file is the same on your machine and the other. It's just possible that the other machine still has vestiges of Plugin version 6 (which must be uninstalled prior to installing 7, and does use different license codes).

Geoff

PS: There is a new version 8.[u]10[/u] of the Plugin due next week, which will support XMetaL 6/7/8 and TopLeaf stylesheets from v7 onwards (v6 stylesheets need to be upgraded manually, but you've already done that). Do not install the current 8.02, which has caused problems for some v7 users.

Products
Downloads
Support