Home Forums DITA and XMetaL Discussion TOPLEAF: Changing the appearance of Part and Chapter headings in PDF Reply To: TOPLEAF: Changing the appearance of Part and Chapter headings in PDF

sirajrangwala

Reply to: TOPLEAF: Changing the appearance of Part and Chapter headings in PDF

Hi,

I'm using TopLeaf 7.6.042 licensed and My XMetal Version#: 6.0.2.070. I have attached a screenshot of my current project. As you can see, I have a Header which needs to contain the Topic or Chapter Title (example: Introduction, Summary, Index etc. which is currently showing ESP) because I am not able to get a different title for each chapter/topic. The current head is {DITA-mainbooktitle} and I don't know how to get a different header as per my DITABookmap.

Additionally, if you see the side grey margin also consists a Block which needs to reflect the current page title (which could be different than the main chapter title) but I'm unsuccessful with that too. I have tried a few options but the output gives no text sometimes with or without errors in log file. Let me know if I'm missing on something basic. In the screenshot both show ESP because thats what is successfully generated in the output.

My corresponding xml file consists of the following tags only: topic, title, body, fig, image

I have blurred the text and other details due to proprietary reasons.

Products
Downloads
Support