Reply to: Conditional Text in 7.0April 17, 2012 at 10:59 pm
Problem with the temp folder not being cleaned up is due to missing code in build_init.xml
The DITA OT supports a parameter called “clean.temp” (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/1.5.3/quickstartguide/reference/dita-ot_ant_properties.html) and in our case it is exposed as ANT_PARAM_clean.temp = yes
The default value is supposed to be yes, but it has no effect because build_init.xml is missing some code.
The fix is as follows.
1. Edit the following file using a good text editor C:Program FilesCommon FilesXMetaL SharedDITA_OTbuild_init.xml
2. Find this line:
3. Replace it with the following:
After editing this copy of the DITA OT you will need to deploy it:
1. Launch XMetaL Author Enterprise.
2. Select Tools > Configure Output to open the Configure Output Options dialog.
3. On the Advanced tab find this parameter and change the value from 1 to 2:
cmd_dita_ot_per_user_version = 1
4. Click OK to dismiss the Configure Output Options dialog.
5. Either generate output or select Tools > Configure Output again.
6. When asked if you would like to upgrade the DITA-OT version select OK. The DITA OT will be re-deployed from the installed version that you modified in C:Program FilesCommon FilesXMetaL SharedDITA_OT