Reply to: What DITA-OT does XMetaL 7.0 using?April 13, 2012 at 1:05 am
Yes, this is usually what I tell people. Our documentation people will be updating these things in future so I will let them know this, however…
For most people we should actually be telling them the following. On many systems %appdata% is a hidden folder that users cannot see.
1. Launch XMetaL Author Enterprise.
2. Select Tools > Configure Output to open the Configure Output Options dialog.
3. On the Advanced tab find this parameter and change the value from 1 to 2:
cmd_dita_ot_per_user_version = 1
4. Click OK to dismiss the Configure Output Options dialog.
5. Either generate output or select Tools > Configure Output again.
6. When asked if you would like to upgrade the DITA-OT version select OK.
The DITA OT will be re-deployed from the currently installed version (which is located in %Program Files%Common FilesXMetaL Shared as part of the XMetaL Author Enterprise installation) overwriting any existing copy in %appdata%SoftQuadXMetaL Shared