Home Forums DITA and XMetaL Discussion Element not available in DITA specialization Reply To: Element not available in DITA specialization

larrygolding

Reply to: Element not available in DITA specialization

Hi Derek, thanks for the response. The module file pspConcept.mod which I included in the original message is complete except for two comments at the top. The DTD file pspConcept.dtd is below.

I have written an installer for my specialization that automatically makes the appropriate changes to dita_specialized.soc and dita_xac_catalog_specialized.xml. Is this the “manual catalog change” you refer to?

With regard to your suggestion about the DOCTYPE: I have not yet created a template for my new content type. To test it, I do File, New, Blank XML Document, and select my pspConcept.dtd. In plain text view, the resulting blank document looks like this:

Note that the name is “data-about”, despite the fact that dita_xac_catalog_specialized.xml contains this mapping:

-//Microsoft//DTD MySecretProject PSP Concept//EN    pspConcept
    DitaDocHandler
    ditabase

… and dita_specialized.soc contains this line:

PUBLIC "-//Microsoft//DTD MySecretProject PSP Concept//EN" "C:Program Files (x86)XMetaL 6.0AuthorDITAXACspspConceptpspConcept_ditabase.dtd"

Is that a clue?

Here is the DTD:

"-//OASIS//ENTITIES DITA Highlight Domain//EN"
"....highlightDomain.ent"                                                >
%hi-d-dec;

"-//OASIS//ELEMENTS DITA Topic//EN" "....dtdtopic.mod">
%topic-type;

"-//OASIS//ELEMENTS DITA Concept//EN" "....dtdconcept.mod">
%concept-typemod;

"-//Microsoft//ELEMENTS Quality Essentials PSP Concept//EN" "pspConcept.mod">
%pspconcept-typemod;

"-//OASIS//ELEMENTS DITA Highlight Domain//EN"
"....highlightDomain.mod"                                                >
%hi-d-def;

Products
Downloads
Support