Home › Forums › DITA and XMetaL Discussion › TopLeaf: Adding target page number to XREF in default TopLeaf transform › Reply To: TopLeaf: Adding target page number to XREF in default TopLeaf transform
Reply to: TopLeaf: Adding target page number to XREF in default TopLeaf transformJune 20, 2011 at 4:52 pm
I tried following the instructions in the recipe with a fresh copy of the default stylesheet and it worked fine for me. (I did notice that I missed a step in the recipe. In the mapping for tl:xrefline/tl:folio, on the Start Tag tab the format should be set to “inline”. If it is left as the default value, block, the page number will be displayed on the next line in your PDF doc. However, it is still displayed even if format is set to “block”. [I'll add that step to the recipe and repost it.])
If you are unable to get the stylesheet working, you can zip the stylesheet folder and send it to [email protected] and I'll take a look at it. The stylesheet folder is found in c:Documents and SettingsAll UsersTopLeaf on Windows XP and c:ProgramDataTopLeaf on Windows Vista and Windows 7.