Home › Forums › DITA and XMetaL Discussion › XMetaL 6.0 crashes when using the type attribute on <xref> › Reply To: XMetaL 6.0 crashes when using the type attribute on <xref>
Reply to: XMetaL 6.0 crashes when using the type attribute on <xref>January 3, 2011 at 7:28 pm
Thanks for reporting this issue. We haven't heard other reports of crashes related to the type attribute on
1) Could you please download and install the patch here: http://forums.xmetal.com/index.php/topic,915.msg3679.html and see if that resolves the issue?
2) What version of Windows are you using?
3) Are you using any antivirus software?
4) Can you provide more details on types of things you are doing when the crashes happen? E.g. typing in the document, inserting elements, opening or closing dialog boxes.
5) If you could zip up and email me some examples of files that were produced using DITA-FMX, that would be great. Please contact me at [email protected].
6) XMetaL Author Enterprise 5.5 has been in use for longer than 6.0, and is known to be very stable. Please let me know if you would like us to send you a copy.