Home Forums General XMetaL Discussion Evaluation Guide not up to scratch Reply To: Evaluation Guide not up to scratch

Su-Laine Yeo

Reply to: Evaluation Guide not up to scratch

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your constructive feedback, and I am sorry that your experience with XMetaL thus far has been so frustrating. I will make sure that the people responsible for XMetaL R&D and documentation are aware of the factual errors you found in the Evaluation Guide, the usability issues in the Evaluation Guide, and the usability issues in the product itself.

Regarding the issue of having previously-open topics popping up when you start XMetaL, fortunately this is a user preference. I just added a technical bulletin here: http://forums.xmetal.com/index.php/topic,802.0.html

Regarding the XMetaL sales process in general, we find that demos and evaluations sometimes go extremely smoothly, and sometimes not. I don't know what happened in your case – it could be that maybe someone was having a bad day, or maybe they are relatively new at what they were doing. We always appreciate the chance to fix problems, so if you would like a second presentation or other help with XMetaL, please feel free to contact your account representative.

Sincerely,
Su-Laine

Products
Downloads
Support