Reply to: keyboard shortcuts to XMetaL commandsNovember 30, 2010 at 7:28 pm
This should work:
1) Open a DITA topic.
2) Click Tools > Record New Macro.
3) Click Insert > Link > Cross-Reference.
4) Click OK in the dialog that appears.
5) Click Tools > Stop Recording.
6) The Define New Macro dialog appears automatically. In the “Create this macro for” drop-down, choose “Application
7) Choose a macro name and shortcut key, then click OK.
To “reset” toolbars so that you see all the default buttons, hold down the Ctrl key when starting XMetaL.