Home Forums DITA and XMetaL Discussion Ditamap Editor – "Update All References" Reply To: Ditamap Editor – "Update All References"

Su-Laine Yeo

Reply to: Ditamap Editor – "Update All References"

Hi Severin,

No worries about the name mixup, and it's my turn to apologize for taking so long to respond. I did some investigation and have good news: Version 1.5 of the DITA Open Toolkit will, if I understand things correctly, no longer give warning messages when the “type” attribute does not exactly match the topic type. So people who use specialized topic types should see a lot fewer warning messages in their output logs.

Details are here: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1771123&group_id=132728&atid=725074

The next major release of XMetaL will probably include version 1.5 of the DITA Open Toolkit, or a later version if there is one. Version 1.5 of the DITA Open Toolkit is part of the DITA 1.2 Configuration Kit for XMetaL which is available upon request to customers on maintenance, however we do not offer support services for this version of the toolkit at this time.

Regards,
Su-Laine

Products
Downloads
Support