Home Forums DITA and XMetaL Discussion Customize PDF output fonts and RenerX graphic at bottom of page Reply To: Customize PDF output fonts and RenerX graphic at bottom of page

IF

Reply to: Customize PDF output fonts and RenerX graphic at bottom of page

All this information and the info in  http://forums.xmetal.com/index.php/topic,968.0.html  is very useful.

However, I can’t figure out how to specify the Calibri font in the xep.xml file.

This does not work

I get the following error message when I try to create output from XMetal (Enhanced PDF with RenderX XEP), XMetal 6, Windows 7

[java] [error] Cannot read font metric from file:/C:/Windows/Fonts/calibrii.tff

[java] [error] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:WindowsFontscalibrii.tff (The system cannot find the file specified)

[java] Rendering failed: Could not obtain font metric for font family 'Calibri'

Does anyone know how to refer to the calibri italic, calibri bold, and calibri italic bold fonts on Windows 7? I can get calibri regular to work (XEP accepts calibri.tff but cannot find calibrii.tff for instance)

When I search for these fonts on my machine, I see the following in the c:windowsfont directory: Calibri Bold, Calibri Bold Italic, Calibri Regular, Calibri Italic. There are no file extensions (e.g., no .tff).

Thanks.

Products
Downloads
Support