Home Forums General XMetaL Discussion Customer expects some initial response from XMetaL experts at JustSystem Reply To: Customer expects some initial response from XMetaL experts at JustSystem

mag3737

Reply to: Customer expects some initial response from XMetaL experts at JustSystem

Gunnar, these are great suggestions.  I think it is a good idea for us to use phrasing like this when we answer questions on the forum.

But behind your message there is an assumption that I do not believe is realistic:  that someone from JustSystems will be reading/replying (quickly or otherwise) to every single question that is posted to the forum by every single user.  I'm sure it would be wonderful if we could, but we are not committing to that at this time.  As Derek mentioned below, we do not have any official policy about employee participation in the forums.  In reality we will participate as much as we can, but at this time we are not guaranteeing anything.  We are merely providing these forums as a meeting place in which anyone can contribute (and to which, hopefully, many people will).

Products
Downloads
Support