Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: xrefs to glossterms: selected text not generated; PDF outpt is the target text.  (Read 2269 times)
njmyers13

« on: August 25, 2010, 01:10:16 PM »

* XMeTaL Author Enterprise 6.0

Hi,
My glossary contains terms in singular format. To create a plural xref to a singular glossterm, I write/select the plural word in the topic and 'Insert>Link>CrossRef' to select the entry in the glossary.xml file.
Once created, the link in the source file shows the plural word underlined as the xref.
When I generate output, the link shows up correctly in plural format in all output formats but PDF. Is this a bug? If someone has experienced and fixed this same problem, any help is greatly appreciated.
My authoring environment has a lot of customizations for PDF output, so I'm sure if this was something introduced by our engineers.
Thanks,
Nicole

Su-Laine Yeo
Solutions Consultant

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »

Hi Nicole,

Yes, it's a bug, specifically this one: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=725074&aid=1880097&group_id=132728 . It is supposed to have been fixed in DITA Open Toolkit 1.5.

JustSystems is not yet providing support services for DITA Open Toolkit 1.5, however if you need it to use it, we can send you a package which will install DITA Open Toolkit 1.5 and make it work with XMetaL Author Enterprise 6.0. The upgrade package is free if you are on a maintenance plan. Please contact me at syeo at justsystems.com if you would like a copy.

Su-Laine
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:37:16 AM by Su-Laine Yeo » Logged

Su-Laine Yeo
Solutions Consultant
JustSystems Canada, Inc.
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to: