Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: Could not find any font family matching...  (Read 3625 times)
AndrewinKC

« on: May 17, 2010, 01:50:59 PM »

One of our teammates has an issue where all fonts in the document are replaced with Helvetica. I reviewed the Output log file and found a few lines that referred to transform.fo2xmpf.xep. The log file also contains warnings stating it cannot find a font family matching (TimesNewRoman, Arial, and Inconsolota).

I tried removing and then reinstalling the Inconsolota font. Still got the same issue.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we can do to fix this???

Thanks,

AndrewinKC
AndrewinKC

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 01:51:27 PM »

BTW - we are using XMetaL Author 5.5.
Derek Read
Program Manager (XMetaL)
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 02:36:29 PM »

If a font called "Inconsolota" is being suggested that means the DITA OT has already been customized (as it is not mentioned anywhere in the standard DITA files). I'm not sure about the "transform.fo2xmpf.xep" bit, however, the first place I would look is in this file to see if RenderX knows where to find your fonts:

%appdata%\SoftQuad\XMetaL Shared\renderx\xep.xml

AndrewinKC

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 02:48:20 PM »

Yes, we have customized the print transforms to look like the guides we create using MS-Word (and a custom template).

I'll take a look at the .xep file and compare it to the file on my PC (where everything seems to work fine).

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 05:07:32 PM by Derek Read » Logged
AndrewinKC

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 05:41:14 AM »

I found a number of differences between the xep.xml file from my machine and my coworker. I replaced the file from her machine with a copy from mine.

We'll see if this fixes the problem.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Andrew
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to: