Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: selecting a specific tag with the mouse may hightlight another tag  (Read 1058 times)
jrob61

« on: July 19, 2016, 02:16:59 PM »

using XMAX 10 control within a vb.net form to open our .xml files (.AxXMetaLControlDraftingEditor.LoadFromString(strFile, Nothing, XMetaLControlLib.SQDocViewType.sqViewTagsOn, False). The blinking cursor is set to the start of document. when we click on certain child tags in order to select its text, the highlighted text is not always what was selected for those documents large enough to force a right scroll bar. After the editor control scrolls to reposition the document, the incorrectly highlighted text (or new cursor location) reflects the location of the initial click.

Wondering if any work-around?
Derek Read
Program Manager (XMetaL)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 11:30:33 AM »

I'm not familiar with this particular issue. I'll have a look to see if I can reproduce.

The first workaround I can think of would be to try to modify the CSS for this document type so the XML document content wraps (more?) to avoid the scrollbar altogether.
Derek Read
Program Manager (XMetaL)
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 01:01:58 PM »

We've tried everything we can think of to trigger this issue and are unable to get it to happen.

It would be best to submit a sample that reproduces the issue on your machine to XMetaL Support.
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us