Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: Sharepoint Connector Documentation for Xmetal 9.0?  (Read 1670 times)
colleenreilly

« on: April 20, 2015, 09:17:57 AM »

I'm looking for information about how to set up the Sharepoint connector for Xmetal 9.0. I can't find the XMetaL Author Enterprise for SharePoint.pdf that other forum messages reference. Does this document still exist? If so, can someone tell me how to find it?

Thanks.
Derek Read
Program Manager (XMetaL)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »

Version 9 includes the configuration information with the XMetaL Author Enterprise - SP Edition Help (via CHM file).
Once you have run the installer for XMetaL Author Enterprise for Sharepoint select "XMetaL Author Enterprise - SP Edition Help..." from the Help menu inside XMetaL Author Enterprise.
colleenreilly

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 08:59:06 AM »

Unfortunately, it is not in the Help menu. I have Xmetal Author Enterprise version 9.0.0.047

* helpmenu.gif (24.31 KB, 630x401 - viewed 299 times.)
Derek Read
Program Manager (XMetaL)
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 03:27:34 PM »

I guess this means you have not yet installed XMetaL Author Enterprise for SharePoint.

Every connector (for every different CMS that integrates with XMetaL Author Enterprise) requires a separate installer to be run after installing XMetaL Author Enterprise. That installer modifies XMetaL Author Enterprise to give it capabilities specific to working with the CMS (in this case SharePoint rather than Documentum, Astoria, Teamcenter, Trisoft, etc.).
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us