Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: Duplicate Xref Links in PDF Output, XMetal Author Enterprise v.9  (Read 1978 times)
colleenreilly

« on: December 04, 2014, 10:27:49 AM »

Using XMetal Author Enterprise version 9, when I generate PDF output (RenderX), all the xref links show twice. Like this: SERVICE_VERSIONSERVICE_VERSION.

We're in the process of converting our FrameMaker files to DITA using MIF2GO. MIF2GO created all the xrefs in the format topicname.dita#topicID. From what I've read on the internet, the #topicID is creating the duplicate text/link. I have over 3500 topics with this "extra" topicID.

Since the HTML output does not contain the duplicate xref (it displays as expected), I was hoping that there is a relatively minor way to adjust the PDF XSLT to reflect the HTML output. Is there a known workaround or fix?

Thanks,
Colleen
Derek Read
Program Manager (XMetaL)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 01:13:59 PM »

I haven't seen this issue, or at least don't remember seeing it.
I think it would be best to submit a case to XMetaL Support along with a sample that reproduces the issue and a description of you steps for producing output (any settings you have changed from defaults as well as the name of the deliverable type you are using to generate output).
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to: