Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: Integrateing language specific Spelling & Grammer checking application  (Read 2072 times)
tmakita

« on: June 14, 2014, 11:39:04 PM »

Hi,

One of our customer asked us that they want to integrate Japanese spelling & grammar checking application with XMetaL 8.0 Japanese version. The corresponding application is JUST Right!

JUST Right!
http://www.justsystems.com/jp/products/justright/?w=home

In the past XMetaL 6.0 Japanese version can integrate this application for checking spelling and grammar checking usage.

Is it possible to make the macro or developing other features with XMetaL Developer to integrate this application with XMetaL provided that we know the API of invoking JUST Right! with COM interface?

Regards,

Toshihiko Makita
Development Section
Antenna House, Inc.
Derek Read
Program Manager (XMetaL)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 02:46:25 PM »

We had a team in Japan that worked on portions of the XMetaL Author Enterprise 6 Japanese release. As part of that work they integrated Just Right with the software. However, that group is no longer active and I do not believe there are any plans to do a similar integration with newer releases.

If this is something you (Antenna House) is interested in as a Japanese partner please contact our Japan office directly to see if they might be interested in working with you on this feature.
tmakita

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 08:00:02 PM »

Hi Derek,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.
I will consult with my boss how to process this user request.

Regards,

Toshihiko Makita
Development Section
Antenna House, Inc.
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us