Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: Graphics not copied to output folder in Multiple HTML output  (Read 4498 times)
bzebian

« on: May 26, 2009, 01:10:36 PM »

I've modified the Mutliple HTML DITA output to give a corporate look, by creating a custom header that uses my company's logo. But even though it picks up the custom HTML header & footer, the DITA OT will not copy the logo and one other graphic to the output folder. I've located the graphics in the DITA_OT\resource, DITA_OT\demo\xhtmls\Custom_Assets, and DITA_OT\demo\xhtmls\Custom_Assets\custom_files folders. I also modified build_Preprocess.xml to copy images as follows, but with no luck. Any ideas what I'm missing? Thanks.

<target name="copy-image" unless="noImagelist"
    description="Copy image files">
    <copy todir="${output.dir}">
      <fileset dir="${user.input.dir}" includes="${imagelist}" casesensitive="no"/>
    </copy>
    <copy todir="${output.dir}">
      <fileset dir="${dita.resource.dir}" includes="Ster_logo.gif, topics.gif" casesensitive="no"/>
    </copy>
  </target>
Chris
Solutions Consultant (XMetaL)

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 03:27:14 PM »

Hi bzebian,

The xhtmls\Custom_Assets and xhtmls\Custom_Assets\custom_files folders are used by the single HTML output - they have nothing to do with the multiple HTML output.

To help with debugging your modifications to the ANT task, try putting in a few <echo> statements to see if you have the right task / target, and that ${output.dir}, ${imagelist}, ${user.input.dir} and ${dita.resource.dir} are set to what you expect them to be.

- Chris

Chris Johnson
XMetaL Services
bzebian

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 01:11:54 PM »

I got it to work. Added the following steps to build_preprocess.xml.

<target name="copy-logo" description="Copy Sterling Logos">
    <copy todir="${dita.map.output.dir}">
      <fileset dir="${dita.resource.dir}"
        includes="Ster_logo.gif,topics.gif" casesensitive="no"/>
    </copy>
    <dita-ot-copy todir="${output.dir}" includes="Ster_logo.gif, topics.gif" />
  </target>

That unless="noImagelist" in my original command was throwing it off.

Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us