Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: TopLeaf: Images not displaying for referenced ditamaps  (Read 2386 times)
awdonald

« on: January 03, 2014, 12:24:20 PM »

(I'm using TopLeaf v7.6.047 and XMetaL Author Enterprise 8.0 SP1)

I have images within topics that are organized into ditamaps. I reference these ditamaps in a bookmap that I then generate as a PDF using TopLeaf. The images from the topics in the references ditamaps are not displayed.

The issue seems to be with relative filepaths. Relative filepaths (which XMetaL attempts to enforce) don't seem to work no matter where I place the images in relation to the maps and I have to manually enter absolute filepaths to ensure the images display.

Is there some way aside from absolute filepaths I can use to ensure images display?
tonys
JustSystems Partner

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 05:20:22 PM »

I don't have any problems with images included via a sub-map. My guess is that something is going wrong with the Open Toolkit processing so TopLeaf isn't seeing valid relative paths. Contact support@turnkey.com.au if you need further assistance.
scorho

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »

I have a similar issue. Images do not appear on first access when contained in a referenced map. Once I refresh the page or click another page containing graphics within the referenced section (same referenced map), the images appear. Until I reopen the help again in a new tab. Then the issue happens again. This occurs every time, even after emptying cache. I've tested in Firefox, IE, and Chrome with the same result.

tonys
JustSystems Partner

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 04:24:41 PM »

The original issue was to do with PDFs created by TopLeaf. Are you using TopLeaf to produce output? If not, this sounds like an Open Toolkit problem.
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us