Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: TOPLEAF: PDF Bookmark Values/Position settings?  (Read 1813 times)
palmer@dst

« on: September 16, 2013, 07:50:18 AM »

Two TopLeaf PDF Bookmark questions:
1) I want to set all the automatically-generated bookmarks to Fit (i.e. page:fit), but there's no <bookmark-properties> value as such - only a <bookmark> value, and I'm not setting each bookmark individually. Is there any way to set the zoom for all automatically-generated bookmarks (default appears to be inherit zoom)?

2) I want to create a level 1 PDF bookmark for the 2nd page in every PDF, but position it as the very last in the entire PDF bookmarks list, regardless of the number of pages/bookmarks. In most cases, it will appear after the Index bookmark. Is this possible?

Thank you!

Robert

rpalmer
DST Systems, Inc.
tonys
JustSystems Partner

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 06:19:35 PM »

1) This may be covered by a planned enhancement. Contact support@turnkey.com with your maintenance agreement details and we can give you more information. In the meantime, you can probably do what you want with manually-created bookmarks.

2) This should be possible. Generate the bookmark at the appropriate place and use action="link:id", where "id" is a target created on the 2nd page.
palmer@dst

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 02:26:28 PM »

For creating the target, I used <LinkTarget ref="LegalBookmark"/> on the mapping I want it to link to, and then at the position in the Map I want the bookmark to appear, I put <bookmark level="1" action="link:LegalBookmark" action="page:fit">Legal Information</bookmark>, but the bookmark is linked to the page I put the bookmark command in, not the one with the LinkTarget. Am I not declaring the LinkTarget value correctly?

Thanks,

Robert

rpalmer
DST Systems, Inc.
tonys
JustSystems Partner

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 04:04:19 PM »

Only one "action" value is recognised for each bookmark, so in this case the second is overriding the first. If you would like to discuss options for addressing this, contact support@turnkey.com.au.
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us