Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: TOPLEAF: Problem displaying long (more than one page) codeblocks  (Read 2508 times)
jlm05

« on: April 02, 2012, 09:27:01 AM »

Our codeblocks display in grey blocks with monospace text.

We've discovered a problem with the display for codeblocks that are longer than one page.

The first page uses the correct font, but does not have the grey box.

On the second page, the grey box starts at the very top of the page (including the page running header).

I've tried unchecking the options for the codeblock tag to bind element content and bind to the previous paragraph, but the problem persists.

jlm05

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 06:08:50 AM »

I thought I had fixed the problem by turning back on the breakable box setting for codeblock, until I realized that I had originally turned it off as a workaround for another issue we were having (codeblock text jutting into the margin).

So is there any way to both have the codeblock break across pages correctly and not jut into the margin?
gjn2066

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 06:43:41 PM »

Yes, I'd come to the same conclusion. This bug was fixed in TopLeaf after you initially raised it, but you'd need the XMetaL 7 version of the plugin to take advantage of the fix. This should be officially released within a week or so, but you'd also need to upgrade your XMetaL.

I will write separately to see what we can do for you in the meantime.
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us