Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: attribute sets for ui domain - PDF output  (Read 2344 times)
IF

« on: August 15, 2011, 03:59:39 PM »

I need to change the formatting of UI domain elements. For instance, let's say I want to make wintitle bold and monospaced:

<xsl:attribute-set name="wintitle"> <!--IF change 15Aug2011-->
<xsl:attribute name="font-family">Monospaced</xsl:attribute>                 
<xsl:attribute name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

By trial and error, I determined that I need to edit the file
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SoftQuad\XMetaL Shared\DITA_OT\demo\xmfo\cfg\fo\attrs\ui-domain-attr.xsl

and not
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SoftQuad\XMetaL Shared\DITA_OT\demo\xmfo\Customization\fo\attrs\xm-cfg\ui-domain-attr.xsl

Is that the expected behavior?
What is the difference between the two \fo\attrs directories?

I also tried to insert the four lines into "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SoftQuad\XMetaL Shared\DITA_OT\demo\xmfo\Customization\fo\attrs\xm-cfg\custom.xsl" but that didn't work.

Using XMetaL Author Enterprise 6.0 SP1 and output is  Enhanced PDF via RendexX XEP

thanks
isabelle
IF

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:07:23 PM »

I suspect that something went wrong when I updated from 6.0 to 6.0 SP1 yesterday.
I have since deleted the folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SoftQuad\XMetaL Shared and reinstalled  XMetaL Author Enterprise 6.0 SP1.
Now the modifications are working as expected (i.e., making changes to the C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SoftQuad\XMetaL Shared\DITA_OT\demo\xmfo\Customization\fo\xsl\custom.xsl file works and I need to edit the files in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SoftQuad\XMetaL Shared\DITA_OT\demo\xmfo\Customization\fo and not C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SoftQuad\XMetaL Shared\DITA_OT\demo\xmfo\cfg\fo
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us