Pages: 1
Print
Author Topic: XMetal won't update and see the correct ditamap  (Read 2084 times)
sgrayson

« on: May 10, 2011, 05:40:00 PM »

Using 6.0.1
I opened a ditamap that had a typo and the reference couldn't be resolved. I edited the ditamap and corrected the error. But XMetal says i still have the error. i've tried closing the app, reopening the file, and it still says the file has an error despite the error being correct. This is a pain. How do i fix this?

Steven Grayson
Derek Read
Program Manager (XMetaL)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »

This isn't a known issue, so I would have to either still suspect the reference, or perhaps there is something to do with your machine that is fooling the link checking code into thinking the reference is broken.

Can you post the two files here together with their full paths so we can try to reproduce the problem? If you don't want to do that you can submit a support case.
sgrayson

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 05:58:45 PM »

False alarm and my bad. It saved the file to a temp directory instead of where I was sourcing it from. The ditamap had the correct date, today, but it was hours old since the latest update wasn't applied to it. Sorry for the runaround.

Steve
Pages: 1
Print
Jump to:  

email us